Zettelstore is a software that collects and relates your notes (“zettel”) to represent and enhance your knowledge. It helps with many tasks of personal knowledge management by explicitly supporting the Zettelkasten method. The method is based on creating many individual notes, each with one idea or information, that are related to each other. Since knowledge is typically build up gradually, one major focus is a long-term store of these notes, hence the name “Zettelstore”.
To get an initial impression, take a look at the manual. It is a live example of the zettelstore software, running in read-only mode.
The software, including the manual, is licensed under the European Union Public License 1.2 (or later).
- Zettelstore Client provides client software to access Zettelstore via its API more easily.
- Zettelstore Contrib contains contributed software, which often connects to Zettelstore via its API. Some of the software packages may be experimental.
- Sx provides an evaluator for symbolic expressions, which is unsed for HTML templates and more.
Latest Release: 0.16.0 (2023-11-30)
- Change summary
- Check-ins for version 0.16.0, content diff
- Check-ins derived from the 0.16.0 release, content diff
- Limitations and planned improvements
- Timeline of all past releases