- Closes the connection to the administrator console.
- config SERVICE
Displays all valid configuration keys for the given service.
If a key ends with the hyphen-minus character (“-”, U+002D), the key denotes a list value. Keys of list elements are specified by appending a number greater than zero to the key.
- Toggles CRLF mode for console output. Changes end of line sequences between Windows mode (\r\n) and non-Windows mode (\n, initial value). Often used on Windows telnet clients that otherwise scramble the output of commands.
- Displays the content of the internal search index.
- dump-recover RECOVER
Displays data about the last given recovered internal activity.
The value for RECOVER can be obtained via the command
stat core, which lists all overview data about all recoveries.
- Toggles the echo mode, where each command is printed before execution
- Display environment values.
- Displays a list of all available commands.
Displays current configuration data.
get-configshows all current configuration data.
get-config SERVICEshows only the current configuration data of the given service.
get-config SERVICE KEYshows the current configuration data for the given service and key.
- Toggles the header mode, where each table is show with a header nor not.
- Displays some values that reflect the inner workings of Zettelstore. See here➚ for a technical description of these values.
Displays next configuration data. It will be the current configuration, if the corresponding services is restarted.
next-configshows all next configuration data.
next-config SERVICEshows only the next configuration data of the given service.
next-config SERVICE KEYshows the next configuration data for the given service and key.
- restart SERVICE
- Restart the given service and all other that depend on this.
- Displays s list of all available services and their current status.
- set-config SERVICE KEY VALUE
Sets a single configuration value for the next configuration of a given service. It will become effective if the service is restarted.
If the key specifies a list value, all other list values with a number greater than the given key are deleted. You can use the special number “0” to delete all values. E.g.
set-config box box-uri-0 any_textwill remove all values of the list box-uri-.
- Terminate the Zettelstore itself (and closes the connection to the administrator console).
- start SERVICE
- Start the given bservice and all dependent services.
- stat SERVICE
- Display some statistical values for the given service.
- stop SERVICE
- Stop the given service and all other that depend on this.